I used to hate it too.
And I totally get the bitterness.
Valentine’s is a day with waxy chocolate, shady origins and an abrasive color palette. It’s just obnoxious. But. (And it took me years before I could accept this) I actually have to defend it.
- My banner ads are realllly trying to sell me a classy evening gown, no thanks Jose! Time ago 4 Days
- Had a pretty serious, "Joe, your balloon animals are slipping." intervention today. #summercamp Time ago 5 Days
- How to Be Funny on Twitter, by Expert Funny Tweeter Megan Amram t.co/721vJZ5Fk5 @vulture Time ago 6 Days
- @sanjaysharma1 #businessmajor Time ago 7 Days
- @KateGsUp Me two honey bunch, BUT I did just teach a youngster how to play the spoons. Fair? Time ago 7 Days
Follow @JoeWadlington on twitter.
Air your grievances/ask your questions: