As June charges on, the cities across our free nation that host Pride Parades explode with color, cheer and acceptance. If you’ve never been to a Pride Parade—make it a priority. They’re just about the happiest celebrations you could skip into and The. Gays. Go. Cray. Support your favorite ‘mos by whipping [...]
*Instructions below this little rambling
I get extremely competitive with things that are not even remotely a competition. Video games, pick-up basketball, corn hole, miniature golf and other extreme sports just don’t get my blood boiling. I’ll enjoy myself playing, but if you get heated I’ll just start laughing and
“My birthday is coming up.”
This phrase is self consciously worked into conversation the world over. If it’s a human you’re talking to, they’ll understand when you say “my birthday is coming-up,” you are also saying “and you need to give a shit or I’ll hate you.”
For some, her/his birthday is “just [...]
I used to hate it too.
And I totally get the bitterness.
Valentine’s is a day with waxy chocolate, shady origins and an abrasive color palette. It’s just obnoxious. But. (And it took me years before I could accept this) I actually have to defend it.
- "Joe, you're on the schedule to walk the goats twice this week." #summercamp Time ago 1 Day
- @EECraig Where are you going to Staaaay!? Time ago 1 Day
- @haleighvic I'm just sorry I'm not there to pull you off the floor! Time ago 1 Day
- My banner ads are realllly trying to sell me a classy evening gown, no thanks Jose! Time ago 6 Days
- Had a pretty serious, "Joe, your balloon animals are slipping." intervention today. #summercamp Time ago 7 Days
Follow @JoeWadlington on twitter.
Air your grievances/ask your questions: