As June charges on, the cities across our free nation that host Pride Parades explode with color, cheer and acceptance. If you’ve never been to a Pride Parade—make it a priority. They’re just about the happiest celebrations you could skip into and The. Gays. Go. Cray. Support your favorite ‘mos by whipping [...]
*Instructions below this little rambling
I get extremely competitive with things that are not even remotely a competition. Video games, pick-up basketball, corn hole, miniature golf and other extreme sports just don’t get my blood boiling. I’ll enjoy myself playing, but if you get heated I’ll just start laughing and
“My birthday is coming up.”
This phrase is self consciously worked into conversation the world over. If it’s a human you’re talking to, they’ll understand when you say “my birthday is coming-up,” you are also saying “and you need to give a shit or I’ll hate you.”
For some, her/his birthday is “just [...]
I used to hate it too.
And I totally get the bitterness.
Valentine’s is a day with waxy chocolate, shady origins and an abrasive color palette. It’s just obnoxious. But. (And it took me years before I could accept this) I actually have to defend it.
- Of all the classes I teach, Lathe Working has the most opportunities for quality dick jokes. Time ago 16 Hours
- RT @BoobsRadley: Pound cake is the best dessert name that also orders you to do something. Time ago 1 Day
- @KateGsUp Send me a letter and you'll get a friendship bracelet back! Time ago 1 Day
- @EECraig Tourist Town. Check out Bourbon & Branch for a speakeasy themed whiskey time; make sure you grab the password from their website. Time ago 1 Day
- RT @ejspicklemire: Song currently on repeat: "Best Day of My Life"- American Authors. Via @JoeWadlington on @Spotify. Kid never steers me w… Time ago 1 Day
Follow @JoeWadlington on twitter.
Air your grievances/ask your questions: