SPOILER ALERT: Some Hunger Games twists (like when Prim is killed by bears) are revealed in this post. Sorry.
I arrived in New York excited and with little hassle. In honor of the city I put in my ear buds and mustered up some indifference to cover my smile. There was the usual bustle of [...]
I used to hate it too.
And I totally get the bitterness.
Valentine’s is a day with waxy chocolate, shady origins and an abrasive color palette. It’s just obnoxious. But. (And it took me years before I could accept this) I actually have to defend it.
On January 20, 2012 Etta James died. I didn’t even know she was still alive.
I found out on Twitter–my chief platform for finding out about celebrity deaths and LOLcat aggregation. I felt bad instantly. I knew her more popular songs, I knew she was a legend, but I did [...]
- My banner ads are realllly trying to sell me a classy evening gown, no thanks Jose! Time ago 3 Days
- Had a pretty serious, "Joe, your balloon animals are slipping." intervention today. #summercamp Time ago 4 Days
- How to Be Funny on Twitter, by Expert Funny Tweeter Megan Amram t.co/721vJZ5Fk5 @vulture Time ago 5 Days
- @sanjaysharma1 #businessmajor Time ago 5 Days
- @KateGsUp Me two honey bunch, BUT I did just teach a youngster how to play the spoons. Fair? Time ago 5 Days
Follow @JoeWadlington on twitter.
Air your grievances/ask your questions: